The goal of this article is answer the question “WHY DO WE WORKOUT? “ Now, I understand what you’re all thinking: WE EXERCISE TO LOSE FAT SO WE CAN APPEARANCE GOOD! To be sincere, that’s the reason that most of us work out, and THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! However did you know that
The goal of this article is answer the question “WHY DO WE WORKOUT? “
Now, I understand what you’re all thinking: WE EXERCISE TO LOSE FAT SO WE CAN APPEARANCE GOOD! To be sincere, that’s the reason that most of us work out, and THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!
However did you know that exercise provides us some FAR MORE significant benefits than simply looking excellent? It holds true! If you’re working out at Pick Up The Rate just to look excellent, then consider these other advantages just a reward!
Routine exercise has been shown to:
1) BATTLE WEIGHT PROBLEMS – Obesity is connected to cardiovascular disease, hypertension, cancer and diabetes.
2) ENHANCE PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE – Resistance training will increase muscle size, strength and endurance. This, in turn, will assist with enhancements in work, sports, hobbies, and day-to-day activities.
3) PREVENT MUSCLE LOSS – Unless you strength train frequently, you will lose about 1 pound of muscle every year of your life after age 25. Resistance training prevents the muscle loss that typically accompanies the aging procedure. Resistance training can even REVERSE some muscle loss!
4) INCREASE METABOLISM – The muscle loss all of us experience each year (after age 25) creates a 1.5% reduction in basal metabolic rate (BMR) every year. A reduction in BMR means that your body is less able to utilize the food you take in as energy … therefore more gets saved as fat. Resistance training will slow, and even reverse, that muscle loss – which will increase the BMR.
5) DECLINE THE RISK OF INJURY – Not only will constant workout enhance balance and stability, however regular resistance exercise will do even more to decrease the risk of injury! Muscles function as shock-absorbers and act as important balancing agents throughout the body. Well-balanced muscles minimize the danger of injuries that result when a muscle is weaker than its opposing muscle group.
6) IMPROVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE – According to the World Health Organization, high blood pressure might contribute as much as 50% of cases of heart disease which kills more than 12 million around the world individuals each year. Regular workout decreases blood pressure for many people.
7) ASSISTANCE HEART PROBLEM – By helping to keep the arteries totally free and clear or obstructions, exercise assists to prevent cardiovascular disease. Routine aerobic workout likewise decreases the Resting Heart Rate (RHR), a key indicator of heart health.
8) AID PREVENT CANCER – Evidence recommends that 1/3 of the 550,000 cancer deaths that happen in the United States each year are due to unhealthy diet and inadequate exercise. Routine workout has actually been shown to minimize the danger of breast cancer and colon cancer.
9) HELP PREVENT DIABETES – The American Public Health Association has revealed that being healthy may help prevent the advancement of diabetes in healthy females.
10) AID PREVENT ESTROGEN LOSS – Regular workout can prevent or decrease the impact of a lot of the changes women experience throughout menopause (especially bone loss/bone weakening). There is some proof that signs often connected with the hormone modifications of menopause, such as hot flashes, insomnia and depression can likewise be alleviated by workout.
Well, there you have it … 10 reasons routine workout will assist you INCLUDE YEARS TO YOUR LIFE … and you believed that exercise simply assisted you look great in a swimsuit! !
Please keep in mind that to accomplish all the advantages of exercise you just MUST particpate in both aerobic AND resistance workout.